Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Benefit Erase Paste

Contents: 4.40g / 0.15oz
Shade: 2 Medium
Price: HK$260









According to Benefit's webpage:

why we love it
This concentrated, creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step! Targets dark circles, discoloration and imperfections.
what else you need to know
Three shades with brightening melon undertones to suit every complexion.
Ingredients:
Petrolatum, Lanolin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)).
My opinion:
Mid coverage and staying power, but it has obvious brightening effect. I think this concealer will only work for those with the occasional dark circles or wants to brighten up the orbital areal..., I'd prefer to use it to conceal my spots rather than my undereye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment