Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mask of Magnaminty

Contents: 315g
容量
Price: HK$155
價錢




According to Lush's Webpage:


Makes dirt a distant memory.
China clay and bentonite gel will pull the dirt from your pores, ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds exfoliate surface skin cells, and peppermint oil will make you feel so fresh and minty that you'll forget you were ever grubby.


Ground aduki beans and mint
Ground aduki beans remove dead skin cells when used on the skin as an exfoliating powder. They polish the skin, leaving it healthy and renewed.


Bentonite gel
When applied, bentonite cleans the pores deeply and tightens at the same time.


How to use
Plaster this deep green mask all over your face, neck and back. Leave it on for up to 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water, massaging as you go. Avoid getting this in your eyes as it will sting.


Ingredients:

Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey, Talc, Ground Aduki Beans, Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds, Peppermint Oil, African Marigold Oil, Limonene, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben.


My opinion:

I've been using this on my face twice a week for the last four months, and I do like it. This stuffs is mouthwatering, and it smells like mint chocolate, there was a few times my stomach actually rumble while I have it on.

Apart from the scent, it cleanses reasonably (not harsh), and it does not drying out my skin. My only complain would be the expiry date, they only last four months, and after using it for four consecutive months, I still have half a tube left (should I toss it?) .

No comments:

Post a Comment