Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Mascara Aid

Price: HK$43







My Opinion:
As I've mentioned before, I don't usually wear eyeliner or mascara, and it's a torture for me to apply mascara because I always end up staining my lids or undereye area.

Since I've found this mascara aid, mascara application has never been easier, this gadget will act as a shield and protect the lids or undereye area from staining. The handle is actually a mascara comb that will remove any clumps from application.

Apart from using this with my mascara, I love using it to assist me in tightlining my upper eyes, in one swift motion I can lift up my whole upper eye lid and line it whithout crying, it makes tightlining alot easier.

A final note would be not to buy it in colormix (where I got it for $43), because I found out that you could get it at DAISO fro $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment