Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Calvin Klein Euphoria

Contents: 1.7 fl oz / 50ml
Price: HK$368





According to Fragrantica.com:
Exotic floral-fruity fragrance Euphoria was launched in 2005. The fragrance is luminous and luscious like fruits notes of which are captured in it. Euphoria is mysterious and appealing like dark exotic flowers. It invites you to enjoy in joys of life. Euphoria was created by Dominique Ropion, Carlos Benaim and Loc Dong in 2005.
Top Notes: Pomegranate, Kaki, Green Notes
Mid Notes: Lotus Blossom, Champaca, Black Orchid
Base Notes: Black Violet, Liquid Amber, Unctuous Notes, Mahogany,Musks
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua/Eau), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Apha-Isomethyl ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibensoylmethane, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI19140)
My Opinion:
This fragrance differs from my usual preferences, it's a very strong scent that last for ages. I would never have bought this if I have tried it from the store, but I've noticed that my friend (Cindy) was wearing this and I was very attacted to the scent, I've asked her, went to the store, try it, was unsure (too strong), but still got it.
As I was saying before, this scent last for ages, and I've initially found it too strong, but as is wears throughout the day, is just perfect. However, I don't think this is suitable for the hot summer days, it's best for the winter or evening out.

No comments:

Post a Comment