Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Watsons Collagen Hydrating Facial Gel

Contents: 100g
Price: HK$59.90 (got it at a discount for HK$29.9)






According to the package:
Collagen Hydrating Facial Gel contains rich natural collagen, which helps to resume collagen level of skin, also to create an immediate improvement in the appearance of skin tone an firmness, and nourish, brighten and moisture the skin, and keep your skin smooth.

The moistening ingredient hyaluronic acid WSK contains a lot of natural moisturizing components, which could effectively improve the hydrating efficacy. With refreshing gel formula, Collagen Hydrating Facial Gel is easy to be absorbed by the skin, and helps to balance the skin moisture. So that it could turn skin to be moist, soft and smooth.

Ingredient: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Hyaluronic acid, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Crylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylamide/C13-14 Isoparaffin/Laureth-7, Trehalase, Collagen, Lanolin Alocohol, methyldibromo Glutaronotrile/Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Parfum .
My Opinion:
I got this product because I read people comparing it with Nars Aqual Gel (which cost over HK$700), and since this was on discount (less than HK$30), I grab it thinking that it wouldn't hurt even if it doesn't works.
I've started to use it as a facial mask, and the results were satisfactory, I've spread a thick layer all over my face for 15 minutes and went to the shower. My skin was hydrated, no signs of allergies and didn't break me out.
My next step would be to try it as a makeup base as recommended by other bloggers, and will post an update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment