Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Lola Masquerade Foundation

Contents: 1.76oz/50g
Shade: ACT I: Soft Gold Ivory
Price: HK$435









According to Lola's webpage:

Details:
Rejuvenate your skin with a trip to the “fountain of youth” and capture your own luminous, radiant look with Lola’s Masquerade Foundation. This revolutionary formula contains Chinese medicinal ingredients that helps restore your skin to a youthful appearance, while providing treatment driven flawless foundation coverage. Adjustable coverage that is silky upon application while maintaining a natural skin finish.

Benefit:

  • Buildable coverage
  • Treatment driven formula to help firm and improve elasticity
  • Contains antioxidants which prevent collagen breakdown and protect collagen destruction
  • Treatment driven formula to help firm and aides in wrinkle prevention
  • Helps smooth and fill in fine lines and wrinkles while hydrating the skin for a more youthful appearance
  • Brightens the appearance of your skin to create a radiant glow that last all day
  • Evens out skin tone and reduces hyper-pigmentation
  • Leaves the skin feeling silky soft and smooth

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Pentamethyl Heptane, propylene Carbonate, Glyceryl Tribehenate, Beta Vulgaris (Sugar Beet) Root Extract, Isoeicosane, Codycepts Sinensis Extract, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Polymethlmethacrylate, Polysiloxanes, Silicone Dioxide, Dimeththylpolysiloxane, Trimethyl Phenyl Silsesquioxane, isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/I Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Polyclyceryl-3 diisostearate, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-II, Hexyl Laurate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Docium Choride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyt Glycol, Mica (CI 77019), Retinyl palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum). May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

My Opinion:

This was in my 2009 X'mas haul, i.e. I had this in my possession for nearly a year but only started to use it recently...

I've almost forgotten why I got this, until I've open it and this stuffs just smells deliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicious (vanilla). I didn't use it earlier because I found this foundation too rich and it feels kind of heavy during the summer, since the climate is dryer now, this foundation feels really good on the skin.

You only need a tiny bit of this, I usually dip my brush lighlty on the pot and I have enough product for the whole face, this will feel heavy if you use too much.

Regarding the shades, I have this in ACT I which is already the lightest shade, so if you are lighter than NC25 this might not work for you.

Overall I think this is a satisfactory foundation, but just not amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment