Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Beauty Diary Mask

Contents: 11 Sheets
Price: HK$69




This is a trial set which contains 11 different facial mask for you to try out. Included in this set are:
  • Natto Mask
  • Provence Lavender Mask
  • Pearl Powder
  • Q10 Rejuvenating Mask
  • Red Wine Mask
  • Apple Polyphenol Mask
  • Bulgarian White Rose Mask
  • Aloe Mask
  • Cooling Mask
  • Black Pearl Mask
  • Sake Yeast Mask
I'm not going to go into details about the effects of each one of these, and if you are interested please consult My Beauty Diary Webpage.

My Opinion:
This was the first mask that I've started to use consistently, because it was cheap (I think you could get a box of 12 for HK$60 in Mannings).
I've stop buying it for over a year and I still have 2 box of 12 in my drawer, and that's because most of my friends buy me this whenever they go to Taiwan. Please don't by me anymore, I will never finish it!
Let's get back to the review, I've never felt any special effect after using this, and the hydrating effect doesn't last (1 day). For the same price range I think Kuan Yuan Lian is a lot better, my skin feels more hydrated after using it and the effect lasts longer (2-3 days).
In order to finish up what I have and to improve the hydrating effect of this Mask, I'll usually put on some Hyaluronic Acid before the mask, and it increases the hydrating effect of any paper mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment