Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jason Pure Beauty Oils

Contents: 1fl oz
Price: US4.64


According to Jason Natural Webpage:
Aloe Vera
Pure Beauty Oil
100% Organic

JASON 100% Certified Organic Aloe Vera Oil instantly relieves dryness and protects against sun damage. Rich and nourishing, this skin softening Organic oil soothes and cools. This Pure Beauty Oil leaves skin satiny smooth. Mild enough for use on sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil* *Certified Organic

Direction: Gently massage all over face, hands and body as often as moisture is needed.

My Opinion:

I've initially got this for my face, but I've hated the scent and didn't wanted to use it on my face, it smells like cooking oil to me...

I've end up using it on my body, I'd apply it after my shower and while my body is still wet. After application I'll pat dry my body and it just feels amazing, hydrated, smooth and soft. Althought It has a weird scent, it'll go away within a minute.

I went thru a bottle in a little over a week, so this would end up being really expensive for your body, I guess I'll stick with my Johnson's Baby Oil.

2 comments:

  1. I have bee using it for almost three month on my face its just amazing.. I don't notice any smell its 100% organic. its leave skin smooth and soft, I will recommend it strongly and again just disregard above scent comments there is no weird smell!!

    ReplyDelete