Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clean & Clear Clear Fairness Moisturizer

Contents: 50ml
Price: Can't remember, got this from Bali last year
According to the package:


  • SPF15
  • With Vitamin C for Fair Skin
  • Also Helps to Prevent Acne
 
Ingredients: 0.5% Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, 0.05% Ascorbic Acid, 2-glucoside, Water, Carbomer, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer & Isohexadecane &Polysorbate80, Disodium EDTA, Cyclomethicone & Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Dicapryl Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Potassium Ceyl Phospate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium dioxide, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylparaben (and) Ethylparaben (and) Butylparaben (and) Propylparaben (and) Isobutylparaben, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Fragrance.


My Opinion:
Got this during the summer last year and thought that it was a great moisturizer for oily skin, since I didn't finished it last year, and as the weather is getting warmer, I got this out again and still find it amazing, this is very watery and it absorbs instantly into the skin, not sticky or greasy at all.

My tube is nearly over, so I went out to get a back up and noticed that this particular version is not available in HK, they have a different version that comes in a tooth paste tube, and although it is alot bigger it has a different texture, it's very creamy and I found it sticky, I didn't get that....

Update (18/03/2013):
I've recently checked out my local watsons, and finally found this product in the shelf/


No comments:

Post a Comment