Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Ximenia & Salt Scrub

Contents: 350ml

Price: HK$299 (got this with a discount, usually retails for HK$309)







A luxurious body scrub that cleanses, exfoliates and revitalises the skin, leaving it feeling silky-soft and smooth. Ingredients: Africa Ximenia & Salt Scrub contains the following key ingredients .... Community Trade beeswax from an organic source - moisturises and helps to condition the skin. acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture. helps to keep product texture consistent, when used over time. provides a way to help protect and preserve the forest and the beekeepers’ traditional way of Community Trade shea butter from Ghana - moisturises and helps soften the skin. provides a rural community of women with regular work and income. Ximenia seed oil, which comes from the Ximenia tree native to Africa. - to help soften the skin. Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (Surfactant), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Surfactant), Zea Mays Starch (Absorbent/Chelating Agent)


My Opinion:

If you have been following my blog, you gals know that I love my body shop pink grapefruit body scrub, and since I've finished my tube, I though I would give this a try, unfortunately I did not like this product at all, it didn't exfoliate well (that might be because I've got thick skin...) and it left a thin film over my body that I didn't like. I think this product would be better suited for someone with sensitive/dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment