Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip

Contents:0.34oz / 9.5g
Shade: Lilac Petal #1205
Price: HK50.00









According to the package:



  • Naturally illuminates for a dewy finish


  • Soothes and conditions skin


  • No sticky, greasy feel

Directions: Squeeze a pearl size amount on finger and blend into cheeks, eyes and/or lips

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl, Alcohol Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearate Acid, Paraffinium Liquidom (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Aroma), Diazolidinyl Urea May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.33 Lake (CI 17200), Blue No. 1(CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Lake (CI 16035)


My Opinion:


If you are not sure what's the purpose of shimmering whips, please check out my previous post on luminizer.


If you have check out my previous post, you know that I've got several luminizers and I shouldn't have gotten another one (I'll never finish those off....), but after reading so many reviews comparing this with Benefit high beam, and since this was so cheap.....


Anyway, I think this is a really good luminizer which doesn't leave my face greasy, and while I've claimed that I prefer powder to highlight my cheeks and brow bones, I've recently started to use this and love the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment