Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

L'oreal Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Eye

Contents: 15ml
Price:HK$183








According to L'oreal's webpage:




Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Eye visibly softens and brightens the appearance of dark hollow circles and with its filling effect, wrinkles and furrows around the eye immediately appear smoother. The new Double Filler formula, with Collagen Biospheres and Hyaluronic Acid, provides lasting hydration every day ensuring that the eye contour area feels supple and plumper. Skin looks smoother and wrinkles appear reduced.

From the age of 35, the signs of ageing become more noticeable and a good night’s sleep is no longer enough to reduce signs of fatigue and the appearance of the marks of time, such as wrinkles and fine lines, which gradually appear around the eye contour area. L’Oréal Paris has specially developed Collagen Filler Eye to act on these effects. With Collagen Biospheres and Hyaluronic Acid, the formula is effective from the 1st application with immediate, visible results.

Results:
The eye contour appears softer, smoother and more illuminated. Wrinkle furrows appear reduced.

From 1st application: crow’s feet and expression lines appear visibly smoother.

Collagen Biospheres can inflate up to 9x their volume in contact with water naturally present in the upper layers of the skin. Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Eye has a wrinkle filling effect and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkle furrows.


Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Dimethicone, Silica, Stearyl Dimethicone, CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Methylsilanol/ Silicate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Peg/ PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Mica, Atelocollagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Tristearin, Dimethiconol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Acetylated glycol Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chrondroitin Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol.



My Opinion:


I've initially tried the collagen filler (for the whole face), which I've found useless, and I was kind of surprised with myself for getting the eye filler, because L'oreal skincare never seems to work for me....



I wasn't expecting much from this product, and I guess I was right, because this product did nothing to the lines around my eyes. This product is just an eye cream with some light reflecting particles which will brighten your undereye area.



I mainly use this as a undereye base, because it does brighten my undereye area, but I do still need a concealer on top of it.

1 comment:

  1. I just love L'OREAL and also OLAY products. They give you fine results that will leave you smiling for what it had done.

    hilary.austin@yahoo.com
    neck cream

    ReplyDelete