Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer

Contents: .106oz / 3g Shade: Light 4-5 Price: US$3.5

According to Maybelline's webpage: Like no other concealer you've tried or applied.


  • Perfecting coverage with an amazing air-soft feel

  • Blends so smoothly, conceals so completely

  • Innovative technology with flexible silicone elastic that helps prevent caking
Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, isododacane, trimethylpentanediol/adipic acid/glycerin crosspolymer, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone corsspolymer, tribehenin, polymethylsilsequioxane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, disodium stearoyl glutamate, silica silylate, phenoxyethanol, aluminium hydroxide, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsequioxane crosspolymer, methylparaben, bht, ethyl paraben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben



My Opinion:


I've initially hated this product, because it's thick and it cakes like nothing I've ever seen.... and I couldn't understand why people were raving about this on youtube. I've started to search for this product and finally got the right way to use it.


First of all, you really need a tiny bit of this product for it to work, I only need to dip my finger slightly on the pot to have enough product for 1 eye. I then rub the product on the back of my had to warm it and pat it under my eye. This product will turn to powder in a while so you won't even need to set it with powder.


I've finally made this product work, but I don't think I'll consider this as my favorite because it's still kind of dry for my preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment