Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask

Contents: 100ml / 3.4fl oz Scent: orange + bergamot Price: HK$79 According to Formula 10.0.6's webpage: This super-cleansing team of ingredients Orange, Bergamot and Sea Salt work together to detoxify and banish impurities. For a clearer, brighter complexion - book your skin in for a Deep Down Detox today... and every other day! Ingredients:

  • Orange - Able to uplift and refresh, Orange rejuvenates and tones the skin leaving it clear, refreshed and hydrated.

  • Bergamot - Considered to be a great antiseptic, Bergamot regenerates and balances the skin.

  • Sea Salt - Able to help normalize the skin's moisture content, while being effective in treating acne due to its antibiotic properties.

My Opinion:


My recent favorite deep cleanse mask. Saw it in a store, and as usual was sucked in because of the citrus scent, and for the first time was actually glad that I got it.


It's been a while since I've actually felt my skin cleanse with just one product. After I've washed it off with water all the white heads just surfaced into the top, and all I only had to was to slightly press it and it was all gone. Apart from the cleansing effect, it did not dry out my skin, but did remove any excess oil. I just love this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment