Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Undereye Concealer


Shade: Light


Price: HK$88



According to Revlon's webpage:
Exclusive ColorStay™ formula and soft-touch applicator work to gently conceal dark undereye circles and discolorations, while giving you natural looking coverage all day. SoftFlex™ technology provides a lightweight, comfortable feel. Oil-free. Non-pore-clogging. Non-irritating. With SPF 15 UVA and UVB protection.




Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.4%), Zinc Oxide (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Serica Soie (Silk), Alumina, Trisiloxane, Methicone, Silica, Polyethylene, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).



My Opinion: I think this is my third tube, and is definetly my favorite drugstore concealer, however, I seriously hate the sponge tip applicator (call me a germ freak), and I never apply this directly to my under eye area, I always apply it to the back of my hand and work from there. My tube is nearly over and I'm like exercising all my will power to stop myself from getting another one, or worst to get the Maybelline SuperStay 24 hr color stay which I have heard great reviews about....

No comments:

Post a Comment