Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

SANA Uruoitashi Moisture Mist

Contents: 50ml
Price: HKD$59
According to Sana's webpage:











According to the package:



SANA Uruoitashi Moisture Mist is a portable moisture mist without fragrance, color preservatives, alcohol or mineral oil. It combines 3 different Hyaluronic. Acids which helps deep moisture penetration into skin and the use of Nano-collagen in the gel creates a lasting moisturizing effect on the skin. You can have a refreshed and deeply- moistened look anytime, anywhere.



Spray at approximately 15cm away from face. Close your eyes and lips while spraying. Dap and massage with fingertips. Can also be used after make-up.



My Opinion:



This is the finest mist that I have ever tried, so rest assured that you could use this on top of your makeup without disturbing anything. However considering the price and the amount of product you are getting, this is kind of expensive and I would rather use something else, since I did not see any obvious changes in my makeup, but if you have dry skin you might want to try this, because I've read that this might make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment