Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural





Contents: 10g / 0.35 US oz
Shade: Medium & Medium Dark
Price: HKD230.00 @
According to Mac's Webpage:
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.
Ingredients:
TALC, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, BHT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, BLUE 1 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, MICA, CARMINE, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, MANGANESE VIOLET, RED 6 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), RED 7 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), ULTRAMARINES, YELLOW 5 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), YELLOW 6 LAKE (LABEL ABBREVIATION), DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, YEAST EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, LAUROYL LYSINE
My Opinion:
I've recently finished this product and was going to include it in my finished products article and noticed that I've never reviewed about this product... I can't imagine why I didn't do it because I have been using it nearly everyday for a whole year, and this is definetly a favorite item.
Well I was having a problem in classifying this as a finishing powder or foundation, because I've used it for both purpose. On my good skin days, I like to use this alone as a foundation and on my bad skin days I like to use it as a setting powder because it provides extra coverage.
I got this in Medium Dark as well, because since it has a matte finish, I like to use it as a bronzer or contour during the winter days. As you can see this is a very versatile product that you can use it for several purpose, so definetly worth it ( I always have a back up of this in my drawer....)

No comments:

Post a Comment