Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bonzza Intensive Care Treatment For Curly Hair


Contents: 500ml
Price: HKD 580

According to the package:
Leave in treatment providing intensive care treatment cream for curly hair. Contains various nutrients such as vitamins B5, E and C Polyquaternium, Protein and Plants oil. Enriching with moisturizing factor, providing immediately noticebale conditioning to the hair. Effectively repaired chemical stressed and ceramic perm hair by adding an protective shield and strengthening the hair structure. Enhancing and revitalizing curls. Providing elasticity, volume and gloss.

My Opinion:
I've just noticed that I can never find information about the hair care products that I get from my salon, so as usual I can only let you know about my views.

Most of the hair care products that I was persuaded to get from my hair salon are usually expensive (according to my standards), and I don't seem to notice that they perform better than drugstores products...

I would say that this hair treatment is fairly good, since it hydrates my hair without weighting it down, but I found that L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Mask does exactly the same thing without costing me a fortune.

I've recently finished this pot, and I don't think I'll be getting it again.

容量:500ml
價錢:HKD580

我的意見:
真的不明白為何於網上總是找不到於髮型屋內買的護髮產品資料,小妹唯有把我的個人意見告訴大家。

小妹發現大部份於髮型屋內買的護髮產品都比較貴,但又不覺得這些專業產品的效果比其他藥屋品牌好。個人認為這個髮膜的效果不錯,夠保濕但又不會影響到頭髮的彈性,可惜L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Mask亦能做到這個效果,而且價錢更便宜。


我剛用完這瓶Bonzza,相信不會再買。






1 comment:

  1. Hi. May I know where did u buy for this brand "Bonzza"?

    ReplyDelete