Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dessert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash





Contents: 8.5 fl oz / 250ml
Price: US9.29


  • Leaves skin feeling clean and silky
  • Works gently as it cleans thoroughly
  • Helps improve skin clarity through regular use
The extract of Hawaii’s fragrant awapuhi plant brings additional softening properties to this gentle, but effective cleanser already rich in soothing extract of goldenseal and essential oil of chamomile. Eco-Harvest® Tea Tree Oil leaves a clean that feels oil-free, and with regular use, helps improve your skin’s texture and radiance


Ingredients:
Castile Soap (Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tall Oil, Potassium Hydroxide), Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract (Awapuhi), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Bladderwrack), Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Callitris Intratropica Wood Oil (Blue Cypress)
 
 
My Opinion:
 
This cleanser smells weird, and I seriously dislike the scent, but I'm willing to put up with it because it really does cleanse my face, and it keeps it from breaking out. Even if I do break out I can actually feel the cleanser desinfecting the wound and it heals alot faster than usual.
 
I've recently finished my bottle and have already order 2 more, I think this is going to be my favorite summer cleanser.
 
 
容量: 8.5 fl oz / 250ml
價錢: US9.29
 
找的意見:
這支潔面gel的味非常之難聞,但我一直都忍受它,因為它能徹底清潔皮膚,而且重有殺菌功能,用後小了出暗粒和暗瘡,就算真的出了都比以往快好。
 
剛用完了一支,而馬上再買了兩支回來,今個夏天應該都只會用這支潔面gel洗面。


No comments:

Post a Comment