Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heritage Rosewater & Glycerin


Contents: 8fl oz (240 ml)
Price: US5.91

According to the package:

Rose Petals Rose Water
Certified*
  • Pure, Natural Essence
  • From European Roses
  • Popular Gourmet Flavoring
Use as a perfume or body splash, add to your hair rinse or bath water, or try as a gourmet flavoring. You can also combine with therapeutic oils to make your own unique complexion formula.
Contains Vor-Mag Water, water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial.
Experience the delicate floral scent of real roses any time of the year!

*Certified by periodic laboratory test to be free of pesticide residues.

My Opinion :

I've already gone thru several bottles of these, and so far I've tried rosewater, jasmine and lavender. I've tried both with and without glycerine, and I'd prefer the one with glycerine.

I mainly use it to set my makeup because I tend to have a heavy hand on setting powder, and I need a mist to avoid a powdery face.   I think the next one that I want to try out is the gardenia scent.


容量:8fl oz (240 ml)
價錢: 美元5.91

我的意見:

我已經用了好幾支這個品牌的花水,曾經試過玫瑰花,薰衣草和茉莉花。這個品牌的花水有分業普通花水或添加了金油(保濕成份)的花水,兩款我都試過,比較喜歡添加了金油的花水。

我通常會化好妝後噴一些花水,因為我上碎粉時經常都會太手重,噴小許花水可令個妝沒那麼粉。

No comments:

Post a Comment