Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover



Contents: 3.8 fl oz / 112ml
Price: HKD89.90

According to Neutrogena's webpage:

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue.
Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup—even waterproof mascara—without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free.
Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.
  • Dual-action formula removes even waterproof makeup
  • Oil-free, non-greasy
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Glycerin, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol

My Opinion:

With the exception of undereye concealer, I don't wear much eye makeup, therefore it has never occured to me that I would need a special remover for my eyes.

Whenever I do my eyes, I'll just remove it with vaseline, although it's greasy, I always wash it off with another cleanser, never had any problems. Recently, my views has been altered, I've tried to remove my undereye concealer with the neutrogena eye makeup remover, and noticed a huge improvement on the skin texture under my eyes (note that I did not change my skincare routine). I must have mentioned before that the skin under my eyes are really dry, but after using this product for about a week, I've noticed that the undereye area is actually starting to look normal without the need for extra hydration (I usually need a eye mask every week, but since I've switched my cleansing routine, I haven't felt the need for a eye mask).  

I've been discussing this issue with my beautician and was told that the under eye area is really sensitive and that I shouldn't have used any harsh cleanser around my eyes, I should have used something mild to cleanse my undereye area, and now I'm dying to try out others eye makeup removers...


容量: 3.8 fl oz / 112ml
價錢: HKD89.90


眼部卸妝液

產品資料:
  • 一抹卸淨防水眼妝。
  • 100%不含油脂,能清爽,溫和及有效地卸掉防水眼妝,包括防水睫毛液。
  • 蘆薈配方能爲肌膚同時保濕,卸完後不會出現繃緊情況。

使用方法:
  • 徹底搖均。
  • 配合卸妝棉敷在眼部彩妝位置大概5秒,然後輕輕一抹便能卸掉彩妝,再以溫水輕柔洗淨。

我的意見:

除了遮瑕膏,小妹其實好小化眼裝,所以一直都無用眼部專用的卸妝產品。如果真的化眼裝,通常都會用凡士林卸,雖然有點油,但之後會再用潔面產品再洗多一次,一直都無出現任何問題。

最近開始用這支眼部卸妝液來清潔眼周的皮膚,發現眼部皮膚出現明顯的改善(注意小妹並沒有更換護膚品)。小妹眼周的皮膚一向都非常之乾,每周都一定要敷眼膜,但用了這支眼部卸妝液後就不再須要敷眼膜。

小妹覺得好奇怪所以就去問吓幫個做facial位姐姐,她指出眼部周圍的皮膚其實很敏感,應該要用一些比較溫和的清潔產品來清潔,使用普通的潔面產品會令眼周皮膚變乾。死啦,小妹又想去買其他品牌的眼部卸妝來試...


No comments:

Post a Comment