Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kanebo Kracie Moisture Mask



Contents: 5 Sheets per box
Price: HKD58.00

According to Sasa's Webpage:

Kracie Collagen Moist Mask gives your skin the vital moisturizing essence. Fragrance and color-free, the mask keeps your skin nourished for a whole day.

how to use it
After cleansing and toning, apply the mask on face for 5 – 15 minutes. (You could apply it for 20 minutes if you feel your skin is particularly dry.) Use 1-2 times a week.

Ingredients
Collagen, Ceramide, Glycerin, Lemon extract

country of origin
Japan

suitable for
all skin type

My Opinion:

I've already finished the whole box, so I guess I'm ready for a review.

Recently I've been trying out several items from the Kanebo lower end series, and Kracie was one of them. In the box it claims that each mask contains 20ml of serum, and I found that after using it for 20 minutes the mask was still very wet, if you compare it with my beauty diary, Kracie definetly have got more serum in it.

After I take off the mask, I'll massage my face and wait for it to dry, with most of the other paper masks that I've tried, I'd ususally rinse it off with water, or wipe it off with a toner, because my skin usually feels sticky after the mask. With Kracie I did no need to rinse it off, once absorbed I'll just apply my usual skincare products.

For HK58.00 this is a good hydrating mask, my only complain is that it doesn't fit my face perfectly, it gets all crinkly while using it. I guess my favorite sheet mask is still Dr. Wu.


容量:一盒五張
價錢:HK58.00

根據Sasa網頁

肌美精滋潤面膜的美容液為角質層肌膚細胞提供重要的保濕功效。使用後, 你的肌膚整日充滿滋潤, 使妝容更持久。

使用方法
潔面及爽膚後,敷上面膜5-15分鐘。(如果您的肌膚非常乾燥, 可敷上20分鐘。) 一星期使用1-2次。

成份
骨膠原、神經酸胺、甘油、果酸(檸檬萃取液)

原產地
日本

適合膚質
任何皮膚

我的意見:

剛剛用完一盒,都是時候向大家回報。

近期都試了好幾款佳麗寶的平價副線產品,而Kracie就是其中一個。於產品包裝中註明每張面膜有20ml的精華素,而我亦發現每次敷完20分鐘面膜後,塊面膜紙都重好濕,與我的美麗日記作比較一定較多精華素。

通常敷完紙面膜後我都會按摩一吓塊面再過水或用爽膚水抺面,因為敷完其他的紙面膜我都會覺得塊面好黏,但用完Kracie後我不覺得黏,等精華素完全吸收後我會直接搽護膚品,無需過水。

我覺得這個HK58.00的保濕面膜不錯,唯一不滿就是不夠貼面。我想我最喜歡的紙面膜還是Dr. Wu.

No comments:

Post a Comment