- anti-oxidant; reduces the damage caused by active oxygen to skin; restores a youthful and firm look to face
- stimulate synthesis of collagen, maintains moisturization of skin, offer skin's firmness and resilience
- rejuvenates skin with soft, whiten and firm look
- nourishing, soothing, firming
- for use on normal skin, especially recommended for aging skin lacking elasticity
Ingredients: purified water, vegetal collagen, glycerine, propylene glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, aloe, licorice, comfrey, lemon, carnitine, ubiquinone, lecithin, algae-yeast complex, cucumber, hyaluronic acid, nonospheres, bio-active silanois, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, xanthan gum, citric acid, triethanolamine, tween 20, methyl paraben, butyl paraben, ethyl paraben, popyl paraben, perfume.
I've previously written an article about my first impression on this mask, and since my views hasn't been changed, please check out my previous post.