Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Mentolathum Sunplay Water & Sport SPF130 PA+++



Contents: 35g (31ml)
Price: HK79.90

According to Sasa's webpage:

SPF 130 for UVA and UVB protection, protects the skin from sunburn. Ultimate sunscreen lotion for all strenuous outdoor activities.

Advanced sunscreen formulation from Japan protects your skin effectively against harmful sunrays, particularly suitable for Asians.
  • "Watery Liquid" formulation gives skin a non greasy & non sticky feeling that is so light & comfortable.
  • PA+++ can effectively screen out UV-A, helps prevent premature aging.
Test according to US FDA Water Resistance Standard : reliable and safe!

Ingredients: Cyclotetrasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Water, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Silica, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclomethicone, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, PEG/PPG-20/22 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silk powder, Methylparaben.

My Opinion:

I've tried a bunch of sunscreens, and I always come back to this product, especially for outdoor activities. I've used something else during my last trip to Thailand and I've gone from NC25 to NC35 within one week....

This product comes out very watery and dries into a powdery finish (not oily or greasy at all), the only reason why I'm not using it on a daily basis is because it does clog pores and it leaves a white cast on your skin. I've been using it mainly on my body, and I have to exfoliate my body more than usual (at least twice a week) if I've been using this frequently.


容量: 35g (31ml)
價錢: HK79.90

曼秀雷敦Sunplay防曬乳液SPF130 PA+++ (水上及戶外活動)

根據SASA網頁

產品簡介
  • SPF130特強隔離[UV-B波],防止日曬後所引起的肌膚紅腫發炎,變黑等
    傷害;
  • 先進日本高度防曬指數配方,提供徹底全面防曬保護,特別適合東方人
    使用;
  • 全新水劑配方(Watery Liquid),清爽無負擔,更易於全身均勻塗布,
    自然透明,令人驚喜;
  • PA+++可有效防禦[UV-A波],防止日曬後引致的肌膚老化及鬆馳;
  • 超高紫外線隔離效果,提供長時間防曬保護,特別適合於戶外活動時使
    用,如游泳、打球、遠足等。
  • 依據美國FDA耐水性標準測試,在一般出汗情況下,仍能發揮防曬保
    護。


我的意見:

試過無數個品牌的防曬,但最後總會買回這支曼秀雷敦。上次去泰用了其他品牌的防曬,回來後,膚色由原來的NC25變為NC35.....

這支防曬質地好稀,一點都不油,但乾後會留有一層白色粉末。雖然很喜歡這支防曬但通常都只會於戶外活動時使用,因為這支防曬是會阻塞毛孔的,如果經常使用,要記得為皮膚勤做磨沙。 












No comments:

Post a Comment