Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Collistar Gentle Two-Phase Make-Up Remover Eyes-Lips


Contents: 50ml (1.6fl oz) - sample size
Price: HKD180 for 150ml
Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclomethicone, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Malva Sylvestris, Calendula Officinalis, Sodium Phosphate, EDTA, Quaternium-15, Sodium Chloride, C.I. 61565
According to the package:
Safe and effective, eliminates rapidly all types of make-up, including waterproof, while at the same time moisturizing and giving a sensation of well-being to the eyelids with extracts of mauve and calendula. Made of two phases which get activated by shaking the bottle.

My Opinion:
I've finished my Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover, and found this little bottle (sample size) in my drawer and decided to give it a go. I'm still unsure what to expect from a eye makeup remover, but It needs to fulfill some of my following basic requirements:
  • remove makeup,
  • can't sting my eyes,
  • no millia
It appears that this little gem fulfills all my needs and I've actually finished my bottle in less than 3 weeks. I've wanted to get it in full size, but when I've checked it's price, I've decided to get a sample size of the famous Lancome Effacil first...

 
容量:50ml (1.6fl oz) 
價錢: HKD180 for 150ml

我的意見:

小妹剛用完Neutrogena的眼部卸妝液,本打算買過支新的,但卻被我於櫃底發現這支Collistar,所以就拿來用。其實小妹都不知怎麼才算是一支好的眼部卸妝,但個人認為最小要符合以下幾點:
  • 能卸下眼妝;
  • 不刺眼;
  • 不起油價粒。

這支眼部卸妝液完全符合小妹的要求,而且小妹亦已用完這支試用裝(50ml大約可以用到3星期),本打算去買一支大裝,但見到價錢後,發現這支眼部卸妝液境然和有名的Lancome Effacil 同價,於是還是買了支Lancome Effacil 的試用裝來試。 



No comments:

Post a Comment