Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Physiogel AI Cream



Contents: 50ml
Price: HKD150.00

According to Physiogel webpage:
Using innovative high tech methods, a unique Derma Membrane Structure (DMS) and Palmitoylethanolamine (PEA) base of AI cream is obtained.
  • Helps protect skin from free radicals
  • Regenerates skin protective barrier
  • Helps relieve redness in dry, sensitive skin
  • Non-comedogenic
What are free radicals?
  • the skin damaging process is largely caused by the presence of free radicals.
  • free radicals are associated with common skin problems like redness, itch, dryness and also play a part in the skin's aging.
  • Topical application of Physiogel AI cream helps offer skin protection from free radicals


My Opinion:
I've recently had an allergy reaction with a skin care product that I've used (Bio-essence Tanaka White Skin White Perfectiong Stretch Mask), and was left with really irritated skin.
My skin was really red and itchy, so I've decided to use this product for the evening, and my skin has actually calm down when I woke up in the the next morning. Since then, I've been using this twice a day until I was sure that my skin was back to normal.

I don't really like using this as a day cream, because it is just too rich for my taste, but It works amazing as a night cream. I think I might consider getting the lotion for the day.

容量: 50ml
價錢: HKD150.00

根據Stiefel 網頁

潔美淨™ AI層脂修護霜

活性成份
  • PEA (Palmitoyl Ethanol Amide)
適效
  • 濕疹皮膚適用1
特點
  • 潔美淨™ AI層脂修護霜,擁有PEA成份的皮膚修護產品,不含類固醇.臨床實驗証明,能減輕皮膚痕癢、發紅及乾燥1,適合全家使用
  • 醫生推介2
益處
  • 減輕皮膚痕癢、發紅及乾燥1
使用方法
  • 均勻塗抹於臉部及身體肌膚
  • 每日使用2次或按需要增加使用次數
  • 本產品只供外用
適用
  • 濕疹皮膚適用1

我的意見:
早前用錯了護膚品弄到皮膚變得又紅又癢,當時決定用這支修護霜看看有沒有功效,用後第二天早上發現皮膚已經平靜下來,不再紅。其後一直早晚使用這個面霜,直至皮膚不再敏感。

現在小妹只會於晚上使用這個面霜,因為早上使用覺得太潤,但晚上使用就OK。

No comments:

Post a Comment