According to Physiogel webpage:
Using innovative high tech methods, a unique Derma Membrane Structure (DMS) and Palmitoylethanolamine (PEA) base of AI cream is obtained.
- Helps protect skin from free radicals
- Regenerates skin protective barrier
- Helps relieve redness in dry, sensitive skin
What are free radicals?
- the skin damaging process is largely caused by the presence of free radicals.
- free radicals are associated with common skin problems like redness, itch, dryness and also play a part in the skin's aging.
- Topical application of Physiogel AI cream helps offer skin protection from free radicals
I've recently had an allergy reaction with a skin care product that I've used (Bio-essence Tanaka White Skin White Perfectiong Stretch Mask), and was left with really irritated skin.
My skin was really red and itchy, so I've decided to use this product for the evening, and my skin has actually calm down when I woke up in the the next morning. Since then, I've been using this twice a day until I was sure that my skin was back to normal.
I don't really like using this as a day cream, because it is just too rich for my taste, but It works amazing as a night cream. I think I might consider getting the lotion for the day.
- PEA (Palmitoyl Ethanol Amide)
- 潔美淨™ AI層脂修護霜，擁有PEA成份的皮膚修護產品，不含類固醇.臨床實驗証明，能減輕皮膚痕癢、發紅及乾燥1，適合全家使用