Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Birthday/X'mas Haul

Today is my B'day, and I have been buying gift for myself for the whole month, and I think I really went overboard this time, is about time for another "no buy".
今天是小妹的生日,而這個12月小妹不斷買禮物比自已,今次實在有點兒過份,應該有段長時間都不能再買東西了。



The 3 items from the healthy mix collection came in a package
Healthy mix 個三件產品是推廣套裝

The most expensive tinted moisturizer/foundation that I've ever got (HK$850), hope it was worth it.
小妹買過最貴的粉底(HK$850),希望真的好用。

Have been wanting the bronzer for ages, finally got it
很久之前已經想買這個修容mousse





Sasa was having a promotion of buy 3 get 1 free
Sasa推廣買3送1


I've been lemming the amazonian blushes forever, I've already tried exposed and LOVE IT.
很久之前已經想要amazonian胭脂,終於買了, 已經試過exposed,超鍾意。


I've got this when they were having 40% off
6折時買









No comments:

Post a Comment