Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Body Shop Jolly Orange Bath and Shower Gel


Contents: 250ml (8.4 us fl oz)
Price: HKD89.00

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl  Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Choride, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water, Mel, Citrus Aurantium Amara Peel, Salicylic Acide, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acide, Linalool, CI 15985.

My Opinion:

This came with last years X'mas collection and you guys know how much I love Citrus scent, so when I saw it in the store, I just have to have it. I had this for nearly a year, and only started to used it recently, because I was expecting a summery citrus scent, but this just smells like orange ginger cake, and winter is the only season where I would appreciate such scent. I've noticed that this shower gel was not included in this year collection, and they have something like ginger scented shower gel this year which I've skipped.

容量: 250ml (8.4 us fl oz)
價錢: HKD89.00

我的意見:
這支沐浴露是Body Shop去年聖誕節出的,大家都知我真的非常喜歡橙味的東西,所以一見到這支沐浴露就買了。買了差不多一年都沒有用它是因為這支沐浴露根本就不是我最喜歡的鮮橙味,而是很甜的橙味蛋糕味,雖然不是不喜歡,但這樣的甜味每年只有在聖誕節我才會喜歡。






No comments:

Post a Comment