Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask



Contents: 200g
Price: HKD42.50 (got this at 15% off, usually retails for HKD49.90)
Local of Purchase: Watsons


According to Kao's wegpage:

Intensive care for severely damaged hair, without the heaviness.
Enriched with 3x more High Purity Honey and Milk Protein to protect and strengthen.
Shea Butter repairs and moisturizes
Gives untamable hair a smooth and manageable feel.


Ingredients:
The package doesn't comes with the ingredients list, I've google about it and couldn't find it anywhere....


My Opinion:
I've got my first tub when it first came out last summer, and it was left sitting on my shower for the whole summer only after being used once. It was just too rich for my hair and it left it really oily.

During Chinese New Year I went to Hokkaido for 2 weeks and this product actually saved my life, my hair was so dry that I was unable to style it at all. I brought this hair mask for emergencies and have been using it everyday and actually finished my tub in 2 weeks time. When I came back from my holidays I've repurchase another tub and have been using it at least twice a week.

This is a life saver for dry climates, and when I'm nearly half way down on my second tub, will definetly repurchase.












No comments:

Post a Comment