Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Johnson's Baby Bedtime Oil


Content: 125ml
Price: HKD15.90
Local of Purchase: Watsons


According to the package:

Johnson's has created a nightly routine clinically proven to help your baby fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. Following a warm bath with Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath , gently massage baby's skin with Johnson's  Baby Bedtime Oil. Each product releases NaturalCalm essences , a proprietary blend of soothing aromas and delicate essence of Jasmine Blossoms, help promote a better night sleep.


Ingredients:
Mineral Oil and Fragrance


My Opinion:

I've switched from body lotion to body oil since last winter and have been loving it. I've been using Johnson's baby oil aloe vera & vitamin E that I've got at Ulta, but when I've finished my bottle I was unable to find it in HK, so I've just pick the bedtime oil since they were having a promotion at my local Watsons.

I've already gone thru a bottle and I'm on my second bottle of the bedtime oil, and did not notice any difference between this and the aloe vera version, but personally I prefer the scent from the aloe vera version, and recently I've noticed that Mannings started to carry the aloe vera version, so I guess I'll just switch back when I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment