Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hollywood Glamour Retractable Kabuki






Price: USD25.00
Local of Purchase: sigmabeauty.com

According to sigma's webpage:

Get some Hollywood Glamour! The Hollywood Glamour Retractable Kabuki is the easiest way to apply powder products such as blush, bronzer, foundation, and highlighter on-the-go. Practical and classy, the Hollywood Glamour collection is a must! Featuring the synthetic sigmax fibers for high definition application.


My Opinion:

I've got this because I've needed a Kabuki to travel with, and I really hate powder on my makeup bag, so a retractable kabuki would have been a good choice.

The Sigma Kabuki is really soft, but that's basically the only good thing that I have to say about this brush, because when I got this brush, the metal case did not retract, it was stuck, it took me some work to make it retract again, and after the first wash the brush actually fell out from the case, although with the help of some glue it did stick back together, I was really disapointed.

Together with this Kabuki I did get several other brushes, I just hope that they aren't as bad as this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment