Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

imolive Olive Hair Coating Memory Silky Wax Gel


Contents:
Price: HK$38.00
Local of Purchase: Farmacia Popular


According to the package:
This non-sticky is formulated with vitamin B5 and Amino Acids which combime to expand, shine and smooth each individual hair strand for voluminous and vibrant looking hair. Formulated with olive extract to shine and nourish hair.


My Opinion:

Love this hair styling product for the following reasons:
  1. it smells amazing (if you like the scent of baby powder);
  2. my hair texture has actually improved after using it, my hair feels softer whenever I use it;
  3. it's cheap.
 Although this is a great product, it doesn't work for me when the weather is really humid, it doesn't provides enough hold, but I'll still be using it when the climate is dryer, and I will definetly be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment