Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jason Pure Beauty Oil


Contents: 4 fl oz (118ml)
Price: US6.39
Local of Purchase: vitacost.com

According to Jason's webpage:

5,000 IU Vitamin E
Pure Beauty Oil
Natural Ingredients
JASON All-Natural Vitamin E Oil 5,000 I.U. nourishes, moisturizes and helps regenerate the skin. This natural anti-oxidant mix of Almond, Apricot, Avocado and Wheat Germ Oils help protect against fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin silky smooth.

This vitamin oil's ability to deeply penetrate the skin has made it one of the most widely used natural oils today. Topical application of natural Vitamin E can help prevent the damage from the environmental elements. Applying Vitamin E after sun or wind exposure can help ease sunburn and soothe skin.

Topical use of natural Vitamin E helps decrease the appearance and roughness of wrinkles. This vitamin oil helps improve elasticity and helps promote healing of damaged skin.


Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Prunus, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Lecithin, Essential Oil Blend:


My Opinion:

I've initially purchased this for my face, but I guess I'm still not ready to used oil on my face, so I've started to use it on my body. This oil smells exactly like almond jelly, and if you like the scent you are going to love it.

I've gone thru several bottles of body oil this winter, and they all seems to perform more or less in the same way, the only difference that I've noticed is their scent, and honestly I've liked most of the body oil that I've tried so far, with the exception of PHY Camellia Oil  (which is ready to go into the bin).

Back to this product, I didn't really notice any antiaging effect while using this product, but I still think that this is a great body moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment