Contents: 30ml (1.0 fl oz)
According to Kiehl's webpage:
- Mild formula to thoroughly cleanse skin and remove makeup without over-drying or stripping skin of its natural oils.
- Dissolves excess oil, dirt, and debris.
- PH-balanced to maintain skin’s natural balance.
- Tested for safety and gentleness.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from apricot kernels and has a very high Vitamin E content (aiding fast absorption) and is a trygliceride composed of 75% oleic acid and 20% linoleic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids esterified with glycerin - similar to avocado oil and sesame oil. Found to be highly compatible with the skin. Apricot Kernel Oil moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness.
- Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient. Avocado Oil is known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of Amino Acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E, and potassium. Helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin.
- Squalane is a healing botanical lipid with a high affinity for skin to instantly restore and replenish.
I've only got a sample size of this product, but I guess that was enough for me to determine that I do not like it, but that' s just a personal preference, because I prefer foamy facial cleanser, while this a cleansing cream that does not lather.