Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement - Styling Milk (Wave)





Contents: 70g
Price: HKD49.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

My Opinion:

The package only comes in Japanese, and I couldn't find any info about this product in English, so as usual this review is only going to be my personal opinion.

If you have been following my blog, you might still remember that I hate Mandom's hair care products, I've previously tried their Perm Hair Wax and Designing Pump Hair Milk, which I've ended tossing it.

I know that I've sworn that I wasn't going to try their hair care products again, but recently they've launched a bunch of hair styling products, and as usual I've got sucked in again...

For this time I was actually fortunate, because the product was not bad, it held my hair in place without being greasy, and it did not weight down my hair. My only complain is about it's size because this comes in a tiny bottle and I've actually finished mine in less than 3 weeks. The instructions says that for mid length hair you'll need 1-2 pumps, while I've got long hair, I've actually needed 6-8 pumps to style my hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment