Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mac Studio Perfect Foundation






Contents: 13g (0.45 us oz)
Shade: NC25
Price: Powder and case are sold separately
Powder - HKD295.00
Case - HKD80.00


Ingredients - polymethyl methacrylate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, talc, dimethicone, silica, lauroyl lysine, tocopherol, bisabolol, sodium PCA, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, isotearyl sebacate, chitosan, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, phenyl trimethicone, methicone,sodium stearoyl glutamate, caprylyl eicosenoate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, hydroxyapatite, aluminum distearate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, alumina, disodium stearoyl glutamate, polyquaterium-61, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. [+/- (May contain): mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), zinc oxide (CI 77497)]


My Opinion:

I went into Mac to get the studio fix powder foundation but was persuaded by the SA to get the studio perfect. The SA told me that the studio perfect is less drying and more suitable for my skin type.

I came home and started to google about this product and found out that this powder is actually an Asia exclusive item.

I've never been a huge fan of powder foundation, because I don't like the powdery look, but whenever I need some extra coverage, I still like to use it to set my BB cream or tinted moisturizer.

I've been using this in conjunction with my BB cream nearly everyday for the past 2 weeks and have been very satisfied with the results, the powder is very smooth and it didn't settle into my pores and lines, it looks very natural on my skin.

Although I consider this a really good powder foundation, please note that it does not help with oil control, so I guess that I'll still need to get the studio fix powder when the weather gets warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment