Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Clinique 7 day scrub cream rinse-off formula


Contents: 30ml / 1 fl oz
Price: this was a free gift with purchase

According to clinique's webpage:

Nudges away roughness, flakiness to refine skin. Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

How to use:
  • Massage gently over makeup-free skin.
  • Avoid eye area.
  • Do not use on active breakout.
  • Rinse with warm water or tissue off.
  • Follow with your 3-Step Skin Care System.

Ingredients:  Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.


My Opinion:

This is a very gentle scrub that you could you everyday. I got my sample for free, and brought it with me on my last trip and have enjoyed using it, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing because I'm very satisfied with my St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub.

Please note that this product does leave a film on your skin after use, so I always go over it with a cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment