Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

L'occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

Contents: 100ml (3.4 fl. oz)
Price: HK$375.00






According to L'occitane's webpage:

Almond Supple Skin Oil is both firming and softening. Enriched with almond oil and Cameline oil, it promotes synthesis of the skin's support tissue and repairs the hydrolipidic barrier for skin that feels firmer and more supple.

This product is ideal for use before, during and after pregnancy or periods of weight loss, for those seeking to fight stretch marks!                       

The effectiveness of Supple Skin Oil resulted in significant improvements in the firmness, elasticity and suppleness of skin. Over 85% of participants noticed firmer skin with improved elasticity. Tolerance dermatologically tested.       

Ingredients:
-Almond Oil (rich in Omega-6) and Cameline Oil (rich in Omega-3): Make skin supple, prevent stretch-marks, and help repair the hydro-lipidic barrier.
-Silicium: Promotes skin's support tissue synthesis.

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalene, Fragrance, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Geraniol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Coumarin, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol.        


My Opinion:

I've been using this product since last winter and have been loving it. This product just smells amazing and the scent last for a really long time. I apply it after my shower at night and when I wake up the next morning I can still smell it.

I've recently stopped using it, because I've started to break out on my legs, and that has never happened to me. I guess this product is just too rich for the summer, because once I've stopped using it, my skin has started to clear up, but I'll definetly use it again this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment