Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eco Tools Bamboo Bronzer Brush

Price: US$12.59
Local of Purchase: Ulta






According to Eco Tool's webpage:

Create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow with this beauty editor favorite! Our widely-acclaimed bronzer brush features soft, cruelty-free taklon bristles, a recycled aluminum ferrule and heavy bamboo handle. This brush is packaged in our zip-top, reusable pouch.


My Opinion:
Although this claim to be a bronzer brush, I've never used it to apply bronzer, because the bristles are so dense that if I use it for bronzer I might look burnt.

I've got 2 of these brushes because I need it everyday, I mainly use it as a blending brush, meaning when I've finished my makeup, I use it to blend every thing together. I've needed a second brush because these are so dense that when I wash it, it takes usually 2 days to dry out.


No comments:

Post a Comment