Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Earth Lovers Apricot & Basil Shower Gel



Contents: 8.4 fl oz
Price: HK$69.00

According to Body Shop's webpage:

Best if you want to: Feel fresh and clean with a 100% biodegradable shower gel that is sulphate, paraben and colorant-free. Contains real apricot and basil extracts.

Best for: all skin types

Details:

  • 100% biodegradable
  • Soap-free 
  • No sulphates, parabens or colorants 
  • Apricot and basil scent


  • Ingredients: Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (Surfactant - Cleansing Agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Fragrance (Fragrance), Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sucrose Laurate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate (Chelating Agent), Salicylic Acid (Preservative/Hair Conditioner), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).


    My Opinion:
    I got this product mainly because they were having a promotion and it was HK$119 for 3 bottles. I've sniff it at the store and though that I've liked the scent. When I've started to use it, I've noticed that it has a strong plastic smell, I've asked my family members to try it out, and they did not seem to notice the plastic smell, so they've finishe it up for me.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment