Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aveda be curly Curl enhancer



Contents: 200ml
Price: HK$250.00
Local of Purchase: Lane Crawford

According to Aveda's webpage:
For intensifying curls, taming frizz and heightening shine. Wheat protein blend expands when hair is wet-then retracts when hair is dry-to lock in curls or waves.
  • part of our 4-step curl perfecting system that dramatically reduces frizz and defines curl up to 57%.
  • For curly or wavy hair.
  • Intensifies curl.
  • Tames frizz.
  • Boosts shine.
Ingredients: Aqueous Extracts: Linum Usitatissimum Extract, Althea Officianalis Extract (marshmallow-natural hold), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Fragrance, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Amly Cinnamal, Limonene, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol (reformulated late 2006)

My Opinion:
I brough this on my last trip to the States and my hair has never looked better, I though I've found my perfect hair styling product. Unfortunately, when I got back it didn't work at all, my hair was frizzy, and the product didn't hold the curls at all.
I've concluded that this product only works well in dry climates and it was a disaster in humid climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment