Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pond's Cleansing Foam







Contents: 165ml
Price: HK$54.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Sasa's webpage:
Pond's New Cleansing Foam, White Beauty can lather up rich foam which whisk away dirt, excessive oil and make-up, leaving your skin cleaned and, more importantly, at the same time, hydrated. The texture of this foam is very fresh and lightweight, gliding very smoothly on your face. Formulated with mild formula and wonderfully moisturized, deeply nourished and plumped, skin emerges infinitely regenerated. Your skin can be renewed, refined, resilient and radiant upon using it. Say good bye to oily face and use Pond's cleanser!
My Opinion:
I've been using this foam cleanser to wash my face after I remove my makeup. It's a light cleanser that did not dry up my skin, but there's isn't much to rave about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment