Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Faddy Sea Salt Spray



Contents: 190ml
Price: HK$43.20
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Faddy's webpage:

Features:
  • Matte finish. Beach look styling.
  • Medium hold.
  • Suitable for all hairstyles.
  • For tousled, volumized hair.
  • Re-styling power.
 
Directions:
Beach look - Spray on dry or damp hair. Finger comb. Allow it to air dry. Also can emphasize strands or twist.
 
 
My Opinion:
I've only been using this product for one purpose only, lift up my roots. Usually half way thru the day, the top of my hair will be really flat, and what I usually do, I'll just lift up my top layer and spritz this over, it will instantly lift up my hair.
 
I've try using this all over my hair, but I found that this product really dries out my hair, so I've only been using it at the roots which appears to be fairly oily. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment