Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

All In One Face Base









Shade: 04
Contents: 9g / 0.3oz
Price: HK$189.00

 
A foundation and powder in one neat compact. Use dry for a light matte finish or wet for high coverage. Perfect for on-the-go touch-ups. Matte finish Velvety feel No added fragrance Includes sponge and mirror Dermatologically tested
 
 
Ingredients: Talc, Dimethicone, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Alcohol, PCA, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
 
 
My Opinion:
 
My skin is combo leaning on the oily side during summer, and I usually need to powder my face at least once throughout the day.
 
I think this powder will work well for someone with very oily skin, because it did really matify my T zone, but unfortunatly I've been dusting this all over my face and when I look myself in the mirror later on, I found that my undereye area was really creepy and I look really old, it appears to emphasize every single dry line in that area.
 
I've learned to only dust this only on my T zone, and avoid using it anywhere near my eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment