Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Aqualabel White AC Emulsion








Contents: 130ml
Price: HK$135.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Aqualabel's webpage:

Deeply hydrating formula that strengthens skin’s natural shield and optimally conditions acne skin. Metabolism is promoted. Pigmentation and visible pores are significantly improved.

Ingredients: Water, Dipropylene glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, Erythritol, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lavandula angustifolia, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble collagen, Bergenia ciliata, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PEG-5 Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Behenic acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl diisostearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Orange, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

My Opinion:

When I'm done with this bottle, I've promised myself that I will not buy any more emulsion. I'm not sure if the problem is with the product or with myself, but emulsion seems to take forever to be absorbed into my skin.

Apart from the waiting time, this emulsion leaves my skin sticky after application, the reason why I got an emulsion was because I've wanted something lighter for the summer, but this feels heavy on the skin, luckily it didn't break me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment