Local of Purchase: Watsons
According to Tresemme's webpage:
How it works:
- If you are frequently piling on heavy waxes, pomades, creams, sprays, etc., this shampoo will get rid of that extra gunk.
- Don't save for just "spring" cleaning - coat on hair once a week for deep cleansing or every day for extreme build-up.
- Its clarifying formula thoroughly polishes hair, thanks to its vitamin C and extracts of grapefruit and lemon.
How to use:
- To get squeaky clean benefits, coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo.
- Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to scrub and scrub to get hair dirt-free (that motion only roughs up the texture and causes breakage and tangling).
- Lightly squeeze the shampoo from roots to ends. Our salon stylists suggest to rinse thoroughly (most people don't rinse long enough).
- Add needed moisture back in with Remoisturize Conditioner.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, VVP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Propane, Polysorbate 20, PVP, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-12-50 Lanolin, Olealkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, PPG-9 Diethylmonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citronellol, Gelatin/Keratin, Amino Acid/Lysine Hydroxypropylcitronella, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal.
I'm someone that likes to deep cleanse my hair once everyweek, and have been using Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula for several years. I've noticed that Neutrogena was becoming too harsh for my fine/weak/damaged hair and wanted a change.
I have no idea why I got such as gigantic bottle of Tresemme, since I only use it once a week, and it's starting to look like I might never finish it.
In comparison with Neutrogena, Tresemme is milder and less drying, but it still leaves my hair squeaky clean.