Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Lóreal Smooth-Intense Caring Shampoo




Contents: 400 ml
Price: HK$47.00

Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Loreal's webpage:

Lock moisture in, keep humidity out.

Carmelina seed oil smoothes and nourishes hair leaving it soft to the touch and manageable. The look - super smooth. The texture - sleek and virtually frizz-free

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Cocamide MIPA, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Parfum Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Camelina Sativa Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, BHT, Yellow 6 CI 15985, Red 4 CI 14700.


My Opinion:

I've already mentioned before that I can't live without L'oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Mask during the hot humid summer days, but it has never occurred to me to try out their shampoo, and since I was buying another mask, I've just picked up the shampoo as well.

I found the shampoo to be a bit heavy on my hair, but just like the mask it does tame down frizziness, and I do like to use it during the humid days.


No comments:

Post a Comment