Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque







Contents: 50ml / 1.7 oz
Price: HK$412.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Nuxe's webpage:

Effective by nature
This cream for first wrinkles smoothes away fine lines and first expression lines. The skin is intensely smooth and relaxed, looks radiant and feels comfortable with a sensation of total well-being.

Precious benefits for my skin
Your skin is instantly relaxed, smooth, radiant and very soft. Fine lines and first wrinkles are significantly reduced.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tribehenin, PEG 20 Esters, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Glycol Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Mannitol, Octyldodecanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Tristearin, Laureth 3, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Polyisobutene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zea Mays Kernel Extract (Corn), Faex Extract/Yeast Extract, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acmella Oleracea Extract, 1,10 Decandiol, Acetyl Dipeptide 1 Cetyl Ester, Caprylyl Glycol, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Papaver Rhoeas Seed Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool.
 
 
My Opinion:
 
This product usually retails for HK$412.00, but I usually stock up on Nuxe's product during X'mas time, because they always comes in X'mas set which is alot more economical.
 
I've been using this product as a day cream during the winter because it hydrates my skin without feeling heavy. I don't usually use cream in the day, because they always feel heavy, but this product did work for me during the winter, however, it didn't work for the summer, even as a night cream, it left my skin oily when I woke up.
 
Recently, I've dig it out again and started to use it as a night cream, so far I've been liking it, it left my skin hydrated and soft, but I had to make sure that I don't apply too much product, otherwise it will leave my skin oily. Although I do like this cream, I prefer Creme Freche.

No comments:

Post a Comment