Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Olay Total Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Ageing Cream Plus A Touch of Foundation SPF 15




Contents: 50g
Price: HK$115.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Olay's webpage:

This daily facial moisturiser combines 7 anti-ageing benefits plus a touch of sheer foundation for a natural look that evens out skin tone.
  • Moisturises and smoothes out the appearance of wrinkles 
  • Helps protect with SPF 15 
  • Evens out skin tone with a hint of foundation

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance/Parfum, Iron Oxides.


My Opinion:

I'm a huge fan of the Olay Total Effects moisturizer, and when I saw the comercial for the tinted moisturizer several months ago, I was really tempted to get it, but since I still have a bunch of BB creams and tinted moisturizer that I needed to finish, I didn't get it immediately.

Recently, they were having a discount at Manning's and I just gave in and got it, unfortunately, this does not compare to the moisturizer at all. Don't get me wrong, it's the same moisturizer, but the tint is just a nightmare, even though I've set it with powder,  it still transfers badly (when I look at my phone it just grosses me out).

No comments:

Post a Comment