Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sunplay Watery Cool SPF65 PA+++







Contents: 35g
Price: HK$75.90
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Mentholatum's webpage:

Sunplay Watery Cool SPF65 contains Menthol that provides a cool refreshing sensation. It has a Revolutionary Watery Liquid Formulation that gives you the protection that you need, without you feeling a thing!

• Highly water resistant
• Ideal for face and body

Ingredients: zinc oxide, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alcohol, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aluminum hydroxide, Hydrated silica, Dimethicone/methicone copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 methicone, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate


My Opinion:

Mentolathum Sunplay Water and Sport SPF130 PA+++ has always been my favorite summer body sunscreen, until recently I've found a bottle of watery cool in my mother's bathroom and tried it out. OMG, it must have been love at first use, I've tried that out on a hot summer day, and it felt so cool and light.

Although I still like my SPF130 for outdoor activities, I've switch to watery cool for everyday.

2 comments: